This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2010

Blurb: Nod at the bird and PEOPLE DIE, everywhere PEOPLE DIE!
Send a message via AIM to 0mnislash17 Send a message via MSN to 0mnislash17
Default Minecraft

So, I happened to stumble upon this rather different but entertaining looking game. The graphics are nothing amazing (Seriously, like SNES graphics) but I've always believe that it's the quality of the game that makes it worthwhile and well, this game looks worthwhile. It can best be described as a "Sandbox Builder" type game. In the Alpha version of the game, you go through day and night cycles, trying to survive whilst you explore and gather materials to do the other half of the game, crafting. There is a variety of things you can craft, ranging from a pick-axe, sword, shovel, to things like a bookshelf, workbench, etc. When night falls, all sort of baddies come out so if you're caught out in the open at night it can easily lead to your death.

Anyways I think that is a good overview. Has anyone played this before? Anyone currently playing alpha (Gotta have a premium account unfortunately)?
Old 09-29-2010

Blurb: http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?lazyuchiha
Send a message via MSN to easygoinguchiha

I've played the free version, it was pretty fun and I've seen videos of the normal version, it's a great time waster.
Old 09-29-2010

Send a message via AIM to TitanAura

I learned about this through my brother. Apparently if you buy the Alpha for €10 (about $13.33) you'll receive the full game for free rather than paying the full price of €20 when it's completed.
Old 09-30-2010

Blurb: Nod at the bird and PEOPLE DIE, everywhere PEOPLE DIE!
Send a message via AIM to 0mnislash17 Send a message via MSN to 0mnislash17

Well, I guess my next question would be: Does anyone have a premium account I can use or a giftable premium to give me?

Yes, I'm being cheap here.
Old 10-28-2010

Blurb: juast me
Send a message via Yahoo to Syth

This game... IS LIKE CRACK.
Old 10-28-2010

Blurb: You may say I lost everything; but I still had my bedazzler.

I have heard this game is addictive, though i've never played it myself. However you do apparently punch trees to make wood. I thought that was pretty funny.
Old 05-03-2011

Blurb: Murr.

I have a Minecraft paid account C: I had it on peaceful for quite some time. wanted to explore and stuff. I made like.. a couple mine shafts, so to speak. No mine carts though. @-@ not sure how to make them. However I did technically inhabit a slightly hollow mountain with said mine shafts. (If YGO:TAS Has a minecraft server, I would love to play on it. ; u ; I won't grief >: And if anyone has a suggestion for another skin I could use rather than this Red Spartan thingy from Halo.. my friend put it when I let him borrow it. @-@ But yes, if anyone has a suggestion or another skin I might enjoy, I'll gladly accept it >: )

Currently Minecraft now has weather! Whenever it rains or snows, zombies are able to stay outside due to no sun. o3o

And a lovely picture~ C:

Old 05-03-2011
Grand Excavator of the Poop Mines;
Sovereign of Soiled Nappies
Prognosticator of prognosticators

Blurb: Married father of two, sci-fi author
Muffins Served: 20,403

YGOTAS does have a Minecraft server. But... since I don't play Minecraft I know nothing about it :V
Old 05-03-2011

Blurb: Murr.

Orlynao? o3o Murr. Whoever manages it I'd like to talk to them >:
Old 05-06-2011

Blurb: No. 8014

If you wish to know more of the ARG-IRC minecraft server (Which YGOTAS is part of),
I'd suggest logging into the chat feature (Button at the top) and then joining the Minecraft channel called... #Minecraft (How original)
Alternatively, you could just join the server at ARG-IRC.BIZ within the Minecraft client
From there, Enjoy joining the community.
However, Take note that you must talk to a Mod before building (You can log into the server, but unless a Moderator gives you build, you won't be able to destroy blocks, or place them)
The main Admin is Magick (Obviously) and a few others whose names currently escape me >.>
Hope to see you crafting soon.