This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2013

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian
Default Dangan Ronpa

You may have heard of this. Dangan ronpa is a game series for PSP. It is Japan only at the moment. There are two games out currently and 'Dangan Ronpa Zero' which is a prequal book.
The games are both simular in format, it is about a school called 'Hopes Peak Academy' and is reserved for high-school students who super excel at their field of expertise. However, Monobear, a sadistic black and white stuffed bear, comes along and turns their schooltime into a killing fest. The only way a pupil can leave the school (or island in DR2) is to commit a perfect murder. There are lets plays for the games on Something Awful forum, though the second games/zero have only just started but the first game's is complete.
Feel free to discuss the game and lets play here.

As for the character, my favorite DR1 character would have to be a toss up between Togami and Naegi. Togami is a huge asshole, but I still love him, probably as he isn't evil, just has a lack of empathy. I like Naegi as he is seemingly normal at the start as he was picked from a lottery, but over the game, he kind of evolves in a way. I also like Kirigiri and Fukuwa from DR1 and Fujisaki is really cute as well.

Despite in fact, being a boy wearing a dress

In DR2, my favorite character would have to be NAGITOS as he is so sweet and hopeful and adorable . Plus for some reason his appearance always reminded me of Bakura for some reason. Though in DR2 I also like Mioda and Nanami from DR2, though I can't form any real solid opinions as the LP has just started.

Please try and keep any major spoilers in spoiler tags and make an extra note if anything you post goes beyond the DR2 LP (ie, what happens right at the end of the game or whatever.)

Last edited by Lily x; 02-10-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-01-2013

Blurb: Screw the rules I have Godzilla! RAWR!!!

I love these games too but Nagito is not so adorable to me... He does remind me of Bakura too though. I hope he gets a buddy like Malik. Anyway my favorite character is Yamada because he is such a funny cute guy. I ship him and Togami. :)
Old 06-03-2013

Location: Next to a Blonde and a Brunette, just another morning for Duke Devlin.
Blurb: Super High-School Level Historian

The funny thing is, when I first saw Nagito I thought it was Bakura as he does look like him, lol

Plus you could even compare him to Bakura as
Normal, Happy, nice Nagito: Ryou
Crazy 'WE MUST HAVE HOPE' Nagito: Yami

Also, cannot wait for the anime.
Old 06-03-2013

Blurb: Screw the rules I have Godzilla! RAWR!!!

Yeah, Yamada-chan looks even bigger in the anime. More to love! :3 I can't wait!