This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!'... and Gon's Balls will whisper 'First... comes... rock!' Hah!  Made you stare at Naruto's Marshmallow!  Pushing the logo off-center to drive TheOcean insane.  

HomeEpisodesStoreForumiTunes Chat

Go Back   Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series > Other Interests > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2007

What was the first game you played, what you remember(name, when, console or pc...) and how you feel about it now ?

Mine was skynet (terminator), a pc game, i remember that it was a terrible game, i hated 3d shooter from that time, in fact i stopped playing video games for a while...
Old 07-24-2007

Zelda the octerina of time (if you don't include pc chess lol) For the N64 that game's also my favorite of all time (Y)
Old 07-24-2007

It might have been an Atari, but I just know that i played Mario on it and i had to get to the top of the level before dieing from those stupid barrels that Donkey Kong thought he could kill me with. I showed him...

The first gaming experience I fully remember was on the Sega Genesis. Sonic2, Jurassic Park, awesomeness.
Old 07-24-2007
Banned

that was donkey kong, not mario. real proof that sheep aren't real gamers: they don't even know their own company's games! XD
Old 07-24-2007

Tetris. It was given to me by my older sister, along with the required Game Boy, Dr. Mario, Jurassic Park, a Super Nintendo, Mortal Kombat II(I think it was II), and SUPER MARIO WORLD.

9 years old and I didn't even know who Mario was at the time. Sad, huh?XD
Old 07-25-2007

The first game I remember playing is Killer Instinct on my GB.

Good times... I really didn't know what the hell I was doing, but it was still fun. But to be honest, I still suck at fighting games...
Old 07-25-2007

Super Mario World at the tender age of 5. I think.

I may have played the original Rampage or Ghostbusters on the Sega Master System before that, though. Not sure
Old 07-25-2007

Sonic the hedgehog. On a sega.
The first game that I owned, however, was Pokemon blue for the gameboy, (not counting PC games, I can't remember that!)
Old 07-25-2007

Send a message via MSN to Mitsuki

Super Mario, and various other Nintendo and Super Nintendo games. Can't remember which one I played first, though...
Old 07-25-2007

Mario... the crack shoot and the ice climber... i think those where my first games...
Old 07-25-2007

My first... I think either Contra or Captain Skyhawk, for the NES, when I was 6 or 7 years old.

Both were pretty sweet, simple and playable games. Then my NES broke, lol.
Old 07-25-2007

Not sure what my first game was, but the first I can remember was Caves of Oberon on the Commodore 64. I have no idea how old I was...4/5/6?
Old 07-25-2007

my first game was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Megadrive/Genesis a great game and one i still occasioanly play can't remember how old i was exactly though i was quite young
Old 07-25-2007

i was six when i got a gameboy and pokemon yellow version. while i now find the plot a little cheesy, as a game itself, it was and still is great
Old 07-25-2007

I think it was sonic...I been playing dat as long as I can remember
Old 07-25-2007

Super Mario Bros. for the NES...
Old 07-25-2007

Blurb: I came here to laugh at you.

Crash Bandicoot for the Playstation
Old 07-25-2007

The first Sonic game for the Sega Genesis. That would be the earliest I can remember.

Good times. . .
Old 07-26-2007

Mine was Sonic the Hedgehog 2, but unlike everybody else I played the SEGA Master System version first. Looking back on it now... it's not as good as the Mega-Drive/Genesis version, it's a lot slower and when you get hit and lose all your rings only one ring comes out rather than multiple ones like in the Mega-Drive/Genesis version. But all that aside it's still a good game and I'd recommend giving it a try, you can now find it on Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut on the Gamecube.

Heh, it's still better than Sonic Heroes...
Old 07-26-2007

The first Castlevania, needless to say at my young age Castlevania owned me hard. The game still owns me hard if I'm not at the top of my game. Castlevania made me a very mad child, but despite the rage I got addicted to games.
Old 07-26-2007

Burger Time on the NES >_>
Old 07-26-2007

The first one I can accurately remember playing was Super Mario Bros. on the NES, but I do have some faint recollections of playing earlier games on the Atari 2600. But since I can't even really remember them, I don't count 'em.
Old 07-26-2007

Are you seriously saying it's somehow funny that I forgot the name to a game I played when I was four?
Old 07-26-2007

Blurb: nan de hoohaa

The first Mario game on the old nintendo...Super Mario?Nyah,I can't fully remember.....at the age of...3 or 4 maybe?O_o;;;;
Old 07-26-2007
BANNEDARCHER!

Location: From the United Kingdom I'm looking for him. I'm going to California~
Blurb: Fool!

Tetris on the GameBoy. That makes me feel really old-school.

I also played Pitfall and Grand Prix, both on the Atari.
Old 07-26-2007

Pong for Atari. Now that I think about it, that game was terrible.
Old 07-26-2007

No, it's somehow funny that you don't know the name to one of the most important games in video game history.
Old 07-26-2007
Banned

:| dude, it's fucking donkey kong. how the fuck do you get that wrong?

that's like forgetting the name of pac man.
Old 07-26-2007

Tell me your joking. Pong it was really big game I use to like it but it kind got old.
I think I'm starting to feel old if you don't know Pong that or your getting it mix with Donkey kong.
Old 07-26-2007

Blurb: nan de hoohaa

Alright,LordLogical forgot the name was Donkey Kong.So what?

Don't have to be yelling or cursing at him saying "IT'S DONKEY KONG,HOW CAN YOU NOT F***ING GET THAT!!"
It may be obvious,but screw that you people yell over something little like the name of a game!

Give it a break!